Monday, February 28, 2011

The Journey Begins


A few months ago I thought that signing up for the Flying Pig Half Marathon would really push me to finally get in shape again. I ran the pig last year and finished with a respectable time, so I figured if I started training earlier and harder than I could do even better.
It has been two months since I signed up...and I've ran a grand total of 2 or possibly 3 times. Therefore I started this blog in order to help motivate me so that I can actually finish the race this year. I'll keep you posted as to how my goals and milestones are going. Hopefully you can all show me some love and support (and a call to get off my lazy ass and run some more when you haven't heard from me, would be very much appreciated too).

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt that you will impress me because you always do!

    ReplyDelete